At Rush County Memorial Hospital, one person can make a big impact!
We value patient care, customer service, teamwork and dedication.
Rush County Memorial Hospital is seeking a Business Office Supervisor. The successful candidate will work closely with department managers to ensure quality patient services are provided in a cost effective manner and in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
· Supervise the day-to-day activity of the business office
· Accounting: perform journal entries, reconcile accounts, general reporting
· Assist in all areas of the business office to ensure complete and accurate patient information
· Collection of deposits and co-pays
· Assist in clinic and hospital billing functions, referrals and medical records
· Monitor data and monetary collection at point of service
· 3 – 5 years of health care business experience
· Associates or higher degree
· Prefer: medical terminology and coding
· Prefer: accounting and Medical billing experience
Pay based on experience.
· Email cover letter and resume to [email protected]
· Apply online: www.rushcountymemorialhospital.com
- Stop by hospital and complete application
Rush County Memorial offers a complete benefit package, including: competitive wages; health, dental and vision insurance; AFLAC; pension and disability; earned time off and extended illness leave.
Rush County Memorial Hospital is an EEO Employer.