Ready to let your creativity shine? Our Communications team is seeking a Graphics Designer!
Sunflower, a generation and transmission cooperative serving Kansans, is hiring a Graphics Designer in Hays, KS. Support Sunflower and Member cooperatives by designing visual and written communication to promote their messages, relationships, and reputations.
- Create effective digital designs for publications, websites, social media, and video for internal and external use
- Bust boredom with exciting projects and a fast-paced environment
- Receive outstanding benefits including a company funded pension, low health insurance premiums, and educational reimbursement for approved courses
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design; or communication, journalism, fine arts, public relations, or marketing with strong emphasis in graphic design; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Solid ability to use graphic design software; expert knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
Refer to the Responsibility Outline and Physical and Mental Requirements for a full list of qualifications: Graphics Designer
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/vets.