Shift: 6:30 a.m. – 4:00p.m., Monday – Friday, with weekly on call rotation
Do you have experience in Welding and/or Electrical work? This is the job for you!
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES:
- Receive daily tasks from Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Lead.
- Walk through plant and check equipment to detect possible malfunctions or problems with production equipment.
- Perform preventative maintenance to equipment as instructed by Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Lead.
- Basic welding and fabrication of parts and equipment.
- Stock and organize parts warehouse.
- Attend monthly safety meetings.
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting.
- Machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair and maintenance
- Monitoring equipment
- Selecting appropriate tools and equipment
- Performing routine maintenance
Education/ conditions of employment:
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Must pass random drug screening tests
- Must be 18 years of age or older
PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES AND REQUIREMENTS OF THIS POSITION
- Exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects
- Keep hand and arm steady
- Tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong
- Quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine to exact positions
- Quickly move hand, or two hands to grasp, manipulate, or assemble objects
- Work and cooperate with all members of Purefield Ingredients in a professional and courteous manner
The employee may be required to lift up to 50 lbs. While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works near moving mechanical parts. The employee is required to sit, stand, walk, climb and bend. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Specific hearing abilities are required. Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE): Hardhat and protective eyewear required within and around processing facilities. Hearing protection required in areas where levels exceed 85 db. Uniform provided by Purefield Ingredients. Steel toe leather boots. Additional PPE is required when handling hazardous chemicals and in certain areas of the facilities. Must be able to speak and listen clearly. Fine visual acuity to read for accuracy.