Providing Life-Saving Children’s Psychiatric Care
Camber Hays, formerly known as KVC Hospitals and KVC Wheatland Hospital, provides psychiatric residential treatment for children ages 6 to 18 who are experiencing depression, anxiety, suicidal thoughts, the impacts of trauma, and other mental health conditions.
Have you heard the news? We’re expanding in Hays!
We’re opening a new inpatient hospital for youth experiencing an acute mental health crisis. Adding these services will allow Camber to serve over 600 more children and teens each year who are in need of immediate stabilization and compassionate mental health treatment.
With this expansion, we are adding Charge Nurses to our team. We have overnight and weekend-option positions available. $2,500 Sign-on Bonus for full-time nurses!
- Overnights: 7pm - 7am, weeknights only
- Weekend Option: Work two 12-hour shifts on Saturday and Sunday, get paid for 36 hours per week. This is a full-time position and qualifies for benefits.
Our Charge Nurses will coordinate and supervise patient care activities, direct nursing personnel, and will also assist in direct patient care. The pay rate for this position starts at $32.50 per hour depending on education and experience.
Requirements for Charge Nurse:
Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) preferred, Licensed as an RN in the state of Kansas, two years of prior experience or training
Taking Care of Our Team
The heart of our work is helping people. That means offering our employees a robust benefits package that ensures they’re able to care for themselves and their families, while they help children in need. Benefits include:
- Medical plans with generous employer contribution
- Free employee dental insurance
- Tuition and CEU reimbursement
- Generous paid time off
- Parental leave
- 403(b) Retirement Plan with immediate company match and only one-year vesting period
- Employer-paid group life and disability coverage
- Free Employee Assistance Program for therapeutic, legal, and financial services, and personalized work-life resources