If you like working outdoors and have experience in cable installation and splicing, or have used digging and trenching equipment, bucket trucks, and other construction equipment, we may have a position for you.
Nex-Tech is seeking a Construction Assistant to operate digging, trenching, and cable installation equipment. Must be able to perform manual work to complete work orders, troubleshoot and repair buried and aerial plant, and maintain right-of-way. Assists with splicing cables and pulling cables to appropriate locations. Duties also include routine maintenance of construction equipment. Summer and winter work conditions.
- 18 years of age.
- Three months of construction experience working with heavy equipment.
- Prior telecommunications experience beneficial.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- CDL not required but preferred.
- Must be able to meet physical requirements.
- Consistent Training and Mentoring
- Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance Options, including Company HSA Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Savings Plan Options, with Company Match
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers
. Position will close upon placement of a qualified candidate.
Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer.