HaysTees is hiring a Graphic Designer not only to create designs for customer orders but also to help with customers by obtaining detailed information to create digital proofs/drafts, customer invoices, and maintain systems that support our operations. This individual will assist in designing and preparing files for production throughout multiple programs and learning the different processes and equipment.
Other tasks would involve speaking to customers, building quotes, and maintaining machines. Ongoing duties include but are not limited to following up with customer changes and due dates, editing existing and new files, and product searching; at times working in fast-paced or high-priority deadlines.
Candidate must physically be on-site to work, no remote designing.
We are seeking candidates to:
- Create designs for various media (apparel, banners, business cards)
- Provide support for technical issues as needed/troubleshoot
- Educate and train other team members
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator & Adobe Photoshop
- Ability to work well and collaborate as a member of a team
- Ability to think critically about challenges and to take initiative
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with a customer or fellow team member via face-to-face, phone, or email.
- Competitive pay
- A fun work environment
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discounts
How to apply: Send a current resume to [email protected]
and request an application. Call 785-621-4421