Werth Family Dental is seeking a skilled and caring Registered Dental Hygienist to join our team! Applicants must have a valid RDH license in the state of Kansas and BLS certification. Our office hours are Monday-Thursday 7:30-5, but we will offer a flexible schedule for the right candidate. We are currently looking for a full time or part time hygienist.
• Ability to educate the patient on various procedures and benefits to their dental health.
• Be caring and supportive of our patient’s needs.
• Reliable and a true team player.
Registered Dental Hygienist (RDH) duties include:
• Providing dental health education
• Removing plaque and calculus by scaling / root planing and polishing teeth
• Taking dental radiographs
• Applying prophylactic/antibacterial materials, fissure sealants, and topical fluorides to help prevent tooth decay
• Treating and helping to prevent gum disease
• Ensuring that sterile conditions are maintained
• Keeping up to date with new developments within the profession and maintaining patient dental records
• Working closely with and under the instruction of the dentist
How to Apply:
Please send in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Name, relationship, and contact information of three professional references
3. Desired hourly wage range
OR mail/deliver to Werth Family Dental, 2703 Hall St. Suite A1, Hays, KS 67601