Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Acute is looking for Full-time Door Screener.
- 8 hour shifts – Monday thru Friday
Provides screening to all visitors and staff entering the building.
- Good communication skills. First person employees and patients will see when entering the hospital.
- Knowledgeable of Covid-19 and committed to keeping up with the ever-changing information.
- Clinical knowledge preferred. As we start to see positive Covid-19 cases, there will be more people presenting with symptoms that will need appropriate guidance.
- Be assertive, yet compassionate. Staff need to understand and feel comfortable reiterating the importance of the process and follow through with the guidelines.
- Feel comfortable adequately screening each person who enters the door. This includes coworkers, providers, supervisors, and administration. This may constitute telling them they may not proceed to work if they do not clear screening criteria.
- Be willing to accept duties as assigned. This could include transporting patients from one location to another, relieving staff assigned to other entrance doors, etc.
- High School graduate or equivalent.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable), to Human Resources 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus