We are looking for a Child Care Coordinator to join our HACC family! If you have a positive attitude and are a team player then you will fit right in.
A Bachelor's Degree and a background in childcare or early childhood education preferred and one-year of experience in an office setting required. A successful candidate must pass a criminal background check, complete a health assessment and have a negative TB skin test.
Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to:
● Manage the day-to-day operations of the Center.
● Collaborate with Program Directors to ensure compliance with KDHE requirements.
● Assist with personnel operations, file maintenance, monitor completion of documentation for KDHE requirements, annual staff development hours, and job description reviews.
● Coordinate orientation for new employees and manage job assignments and schedules.
● Coordinate child care enrollment process and maintain student enrollment files in accordance with Kansas Department of Health and Environment (KDHE) child care licensing requirements.
● Manage child care enrollment inquiries, waitlists, and facility tours.
● Verify CACFP Income Eligibility Forms. Maintain CACFP data reports and billing. Prepare monthly, Schedule A reports, and Annual Applications.
● Conduct hiring, tours, and orientation of new employees for childcare at the Center.
● Develop advertisements for Center openings for staff and children.
● Identify and write grant applications for childcare at the Center.
● Maintain Center Facebook Page and website for childcare at Center.
● Renew annual licenses for both Main Building and Preschool.
● Maintain student records in the current platform.
● Create and distribute monthly parent newsletters and menus.
● Place office supply and classroom supply orders.
● Coordinate monthly fire and tornado drills.
● Coordinate development activities, including planning, marketing, and staffing social and fundraising events, and soliciting donations for childcare at the Center.
● Work in collaboration with the Business Administrator and Part C Director.
This position offers PTO, Sick Leave, and Vacation. We also offer a childcare discount if we have available spots in rooms.
Request application or send resume and references to [email protected]
We are looking to fill this position by October 4. 2021.