- The certified central sterile technician independently performs routine processing of medical instrument sterilization; troubleshooting of equipment; equipment maintenance, checks and repairs; monitoring of chemicals; and distribution of instrument trays.
- Certified Registered Central Service Technician (CRCST) Certification.
- Additional certification may be required for certain patient care settings or populations.
- Specific information and the timeframe in which such certification must be attained will be provided by the department director/manager/supervisor at time of hire/transfer into department.
- High school graduate or equivalence.
- Experience in medical instrument sterilization.
HaysMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.