Looking for Something Different? At Nex-Tech Wireless, we’re always working to bring the latest technology to the communities we serve. Join our hometown team as an IT Support Technician and provide daily end-to-end technology support including hardware, operating systems, applications, and peripherals. This individual will support basic server functions as required by the Data Operations Supervisor.
This position is based in Hays, Kansas.
We are seeking skilled candidates to:
- *Install, maintain, and troubleshoot user hardware including computers, printers, scanners, and point of sale devices.
- *Configure and maintain software applications including Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat, and vendor-specific applications.
- *Perform backups, security software updates, and basic firewall and switch activities including changes, upgrades, and migrations.
- *Assist with monitoring a complete inventory of all hardware and software in use by the company.
- *Conduct occasional hardware maintenance on various hardware including telephony, security, and access control systems.
- *Create and maintain appropriate network, systems, and troubleshooting documentation.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- *Associate degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience, plus a minimum two years’ work experience.
- *Experience with Microsoft Windows operating systems, basic networking concepts (routing, firewalls, VLANS, etc.), and Microsoft Office required.
- *Experience with or knowledge of Microsoft Exchange or other Microsoft service applications, endpoint security programs, and VMware products preferred.
- Microsoft, CompTIA, or similar certifications beneficial.
- *A background check will be required for this position.
- *Applicant must live within a 30-minute drive of the facility.
We proudly offer:
- *Competitive pay and opportunity for monthly commission
- *A fun work environment
- *401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- *Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- *Life, Dependent Life, and AD&D Insurance
- *Short and Long-term Disability Insurance
- *Generous Paid Time Off
- *Employee Discounts
How to apply: Submit an online application at https://www.nex-techwireless.com/job-application and send a current resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Nex-Tech Wireless is an EEO employer.