We are seeking reliable and positive lead educators who love working with children!
Job Functions include:
- supervise and evaluate paraeducators
- communicate and interact positively with children, families and staff
- act as instructional and curriculum leader for the program
- schedule and plan activities for the classroom
- organize environments to support childrens' development
- 5 observation sessions or 1 year of teaching experience in a licensed center or preschool OR
- 7-9 semester hours or equivalent training in child development/education and 3 months teaching experience OR
- child development associate credential
Must pass a background and skin TB test and maintain first aid and CPR certifications. Other continuing education applies.
We are a year round facility.
FT 7a - 3p
$100 sign-on bonus
Please email [email protected]
for an application and your availability to interview. We are looking to hire immediately.