Amazing Grace Homecare is looking for a FULL-TIME On-Call Scheduler residing in KANSAS!!
- Are you ready to WORK FROM HOME
for a company that is truly wanting to
changing the world?
- Do you understand the NEED to ensure
a schedule has NO ERRORS as we are
caring for PEOPLE, not THINGS?
- Do you have a laptop or computer?
- Do you have scheduling experience?
- Do you have a drive to get tasks done?
If you answered YES to all of the above, we'd love to talk to you!!
Here's a bit more info about the job :)
- monitor communication system, rerouting all needs that are not schedule related
- ensure the next three days are covered with no errors
- relate schedule changes to caregivers AND families/clients
- cover any and all call outs from staff during your schedule
- post any open shifts for the next three days, and beyond if time allows
- motivate caregivers to not only keep shifts they have claimed, but pick up additional shifts needing covered
What hours are required?
The hours can be somewhat flexible, however rotating weekends is required. This can be discussed more thoroughly during the interview.