High Plains Mental Health Center currently has a full time position opening for a Outpatient Therapist - QMHP (Qualified Mental Health Professional).
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90 day orientation period.
Salary: From $60,835.00 per year
- 8am-5pm Monday-Friday
- No working Weekends or Holidays
- Excellent PTO - 24 days/year
- Additional Extended Illness Time
- +7 paid holidays
- +5 paid Continuing Education days
- KPERS retirement plan
- Agency paid life insurance
- 403(b) retirement plan (Match after 1 year employment)
- Medical/ Vision/ Dental Insurance
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- Center paid BSRB license renewal every 2 years
- HPMHC offers great team dynamics and a friendly work environment
- Masters or doctoral degree with Kansas BSRB license as a:
- (1) Licensed Psychologist or Licensed Master Level Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Psychotherapist;
- (2) Licensed Master Social Worker (clinical track) or Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker;
- (3) Licensed Professional Counselor or Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with Mental Health Training track or equivalent mental health experience;
- (4) Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist or Licensed Clinical Marriage and Family Therapist.
- Must demonstrate competency in the use of technology including computers, various software applications, printers, scanners, telephones, etc.
- Must also demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement, to include understanding and application of technology (hardware, software, equipment and processes).
- Valid Kansas driver’s license with good driving record (no alcohol related incidents within the last five years.)
- Must successfully pass an intensive background check including KBI, DCF Child/Adult abuse check and a drug and alcohol screen.
- Provides psychotherapy and counseling to patients on an individual, marital, family, and/or group therapy basis in accordance with annual service hour expectations.
- Performs collaboration and other necessary care management work on patients assigned to him/her.
- To help patients meet their psychological, physical, and social needs by providing evaluation, crisis intervention services, psychotherapy, and/or counseling.
Our patients are our number one concern, and we are here to exceed their expectations by providing excellent clinical care and premier service.
If you share these goals, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our opening.
High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes