EMS Team Members
EMT, AEMT, Paramedic
Ellis County Emergency Medical Service – Ellis County, KS
November 21, 2022
Application Deadline: Until filled
Whether you are just starting, or continuing your EMS career, Ellis County EMS has a position for you! We are looking for professional applicants who have a passion for pre-hospital patient care. Come join our exciting and dynamic team of EMS professionals! We are currently looking for full-time and part-time Staff.
What we offer our staff:
- Up to $3000.00 Sign-On Bonus for full-time status (commensurate with years of service and certification level)
- $2000.00 Relocation Stipend, for full-time status when eligible
- Holiday Pay, Longevity Pay, Generous Paid Time Off (Accumulate 264 hours your first year!)
- Company Sponsored Health Insurance and Dental Insurance, Vision Plan, Supplemental Insurance Offerings
- Employee Assistance Program
- KP&F Retirement and Deferred Compensation Plan
- Opportunity to advance with paid tuition for AEMT or Paramedic Course
- Free CE classes that exceed required hours for certification renewal
- Free ACLS, CPR, and PALS renewal
- Stryker load systems (lift patients with the push of a button)
- Exceptional equipment and trucks
Ellis County works to foster diversity and looks forward to applications from all qualified applicants. Ellis County is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, and sexual orientation), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or genetic information. These positions will remain open until filled.
- Must be a Kansas certified EMT, AEMT, Paramedic
- Age: Must be 18 years old to apply
- Education: High School or Greater
- Must have a valid Kansas driver’s license
Ellis County EMS
1105 E. 22nd St
Hays, KS 67601
HOW TO APPLY
If you are interested in joining our team, please apply online at: www.ellisco.net
- click on the Government tab and then Emergency Medical Services.
You can also call (786)628-9461 or email [email protected]
for an application or to answer any questions you may have.