The IT Support Technician is responsible for providing the clinic with information technology support to optimize operational efficiency.
1. High school diploma or equivalent is required.
2. College degree is preferred, but not required.
3. Prior medical/dental office is preferred.
4. Knowledge of Windows based personal computing software/hardware.
- Computer setup and troubleshooting
- Program installation
- Password support/resetting
- Tech. equipment maintenance
- Assistance with upgrades
- Basic network troubleshooting (printer functionality, connectivity)
- Cyber Security Monitoring
- Website management (assisting with updates)
First Care Clinic provides competitive pay and an excellent benefits package including:
BCBS Health Insurance
Delta Dental – Dental Insurance
Supplemental Insurance Plans
Health Savings Account
401k with 5.5% employer match
Paid Time Off
Extended Illness Leave
Life Insurance, AD&D and LTD
Applications, resumes & cover letters can be submitted at https://www.firstcareclinic.com/careers/
First Care Clinic is an EOE.