Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - WaKeeney Family Care Clinic is looking for a full-time Receptionist.
- Responsible for creating appointment reservations (pre-registration & confirmation).
- Obtaining and verifying insurance & other pertinent information.
- Obtaining signatures on the Consent authorizations and making sure that the signature is obtained on an annual basis.
- Provides information to the patient/representative about billing, complaint process, patient rights and office hours.
- Communicates appropriately and clearly to supervisor, nurses, coworkers, and physicians.
- Consults other departments as appropriate to provide for an interdisciplinary approach to the patient’s needs.
- Responsible for collecting co-payment at time of service.
- Demonstrates an ability to be flexible, organized and function well in stressful situations.
- Accepts other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate or GED equivalent
- Two years clerical experience preferred
- Basic computer skills
- Must demonstrate phone etiquette, and customer service skills
- General office skills, ability to multi-task and be professional.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus