Who We Are
Agiliti is a nationwide company of passionate medical equipment management experts who believe every interaction has the power to change a life. We proudly serve within hospitals, healthcare facilities, and our 90+ local service centers to ensure quality medical equipment is in the right place at the right time for effective patient care. Make an impact in healthcare and grow your career with Team Agiliti!
The Customer Care Specialist is responsible for attracting potential customers, opening customer accounts, maintaining customer records, resolving product or service problems, and preparing product or service reports.
What You Will Do in This Role
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions, suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information, working with payers, hospitals, and medical professionals.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting an explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expending correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
What You Will Need for This Role
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Practiced documentation skills.
- Solves problems by gathering information and evaluating options.
- Competently analyzes and prioritizes information to make appropriate recommendations. Listens attentively and actively.
- Uses customer‐oriented telephone etiquette to get information. Greets callers, establishes rapport, and projects professional tone.
- Is attentive to the needs of customers. Responds quickly and competently to customer requests.
- Capable of facilitating discussion between individuals with differing perspectives.
- Understands the market, the customer, and the competition.
- Committed to meeting quality standards.
- Can explain product features and benefits. Is familiar with competitors' products.
Multiple Shifts Available: 6AM - 3PM, 8AM - 5PM, 10AM - 7PM, 11AM - 8PM Every other weekend required with one additional day off during the week each week.
Starting Rate: $16-$21 based on experience and qualifications.