Shubert Heating and Air, Inc. is seeking an experienced HVAC Service technician. Since 2001, we have been a family-owned and operated HVAC and plumbing company.
Duties include but are not limited to.
· Residential HVAC troubleshooting
· Residential plumbing repairs
· Light commercial HVAC repairs
· Light commercial plumbing repairs
· Residential and commercial equipment change-outs
· Preventative maintenance
We offer competitive benefits, paid vacation, and a company vehicle. Join our team as we continue to grow our company and our client relationships.
Conditions for Benefits:
· A waiting period may apply
· Driver's License
· Experience in HVAC services
This Job Is
· A "Fair Chance" job (you or the employer follow Fair Chance hiring practices (when performing background checks)
· A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
· Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Job Type: Full-time
You may email your resume to [email protected]
or apply online at https://shuberthvac.com/careers