Serves customers by training staff; purchasing and displaying products.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Trains store staff by reviewing and revising orientation to products and sales training materials; delivering training sessions; reviewing staff job results and learning needs with retail store manager; developing and implementing new product training.
· Attracts customers by originating display ideas; following display suggestions or schedules; constructing or assembling prefabricated display properties; producing merchandise displays in windows and showcases, and on sales floor.
· Promotes sales by demonstrating merchandise and products to customers.
· Helps customers by providing information; answering questions; obtaining merchandise requested; completing payment transactions; preparing merchandise for delivery.
· Prepares sales and customer relations reports by analyzing and categorizing sales information; identifying and investigating customer complaints and service suggestions.
· Maintains a safe and clean store environment
· Maintains inventory by checking merchandise to determine inventory levels; anticipating customer demand.
· Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
· Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
· Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
· Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
· Software Support for Microsoft and Apple operating systems and commonly found applications
· Prepare workstations by configuring hardware, software, network interface cards, printers, and peripherals
· Support workstation performance by troubleshooting and resolving desktop issues, responding to and correcting problems, investigating and developing solutions, and keeping inventory of all systems
· Prepare clients by conducting training in the use of equipment and references; developing resources
· Enhance workstation performance by installing updates, investigating and providing input for new technology, and recommending improvements
· Document action by completing forms, reports, logs and records
· Troubleshoot problems using network and remote connectivity
Qualifications and Experience:
· Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and customer service field
· Demonstrate ability to troubleshoot Windows and Mac computers preferred but not required
· Proficiency with general Microsoft Office applications
· Desire to continually learn and grow
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability to listen and explain solutions to non-technical users
· Firm desire to consistently work as a vital part of the team with a primary focus on client service and teamwork
· Ability to work on multiple priorities and/or projects simultaneously
· Excellent listing and communication skills, both verbal and written
· Strong customer relationship skills
· Organized, detail oriented and self-motivated
· Ability to provide and maintain detailed documentation
· Ability to remain in contact with the client thru the completion of the service
· Willingness to develop professionally
· Problem solving abilities and ability to meet reasonable deadlines
· Professional office environment
Submit an employment package that includes cover letter, resume’, three professional references and any other relevant information to: [email protected]