JOIN OUR TEAM! WE HAVE THE CAREER FOR YOU!
We are now accepting applications for a Service Correspondent at our Hays Office. Full Time. This position is required to work Monday through Friday. Pay is based upon experience and credentials.
To apply please visit our website at www.glassmancorp.com/careers or visit your local Kansas Workforce Center.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas Medical Insurance, 100% funded after waiting period is met.
- Humana Dental Insurance. 100% funded after waiting period is met
- Additional Insurances such as Disability and Life Insurance available
- 401k with Safe Harbor Match
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Safety Rewards Program
- Paid Holidays and PTO
- Paid Uniforms
Glassman Corporation participates in E-Verify and is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
As a Service Correspondent you will be responsible for:
• Works closely with customers to answer and respond appropriately to service calls
• Assisting with all incoming phone calls to the office.
•Schedules technicians to ensure the projects are staffed with the appropriately skilled technicians, and appropriate number of technicians.
• Process invoicing for all service work orders and service jobs.
• Works closely with the Service Manager to keep informed of scheduling and coordination efforts.
• Create and manage work orders in system
• Ensure technicians have all customer information and job specific information to complete work orders in timely fashion.
• Ensure appropriate mobile data entry of work performed by technicians
• Maintain communication with vendors, clients, and technicians as needed
• Various research, administrative, or operations tasks as needed
• File maintenance
• Order uniforms and other apparel.
• Collaborate with Service Manager on repair proposals for HVAC/Mechanical equipment.
• Communicate with customers.
EXPERIENCE AND/OR EDUCATION (Include necessary licenses and specialized training.)
• High School Diploma or equivalent
• Exceptional Customer Service skills.
• Experience working with Foundation Software a plus.
• Strong Organizational skills and attention to detail. Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills.
• Proven ability to Multi-Task.
• Proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
• Knowledge of mechanical systems and HVAC industry a plus
• Strong Computer skills.