- Master’s Degree in Social Work is required.
- Current Licensed Specialist Clinical Social Worker (LSCSW) in the State of Kansas.
- One year of experience is preferred, but not required.
The Clinical Social Worker is responsible for providing counseling for patients in collaboration with FCC providers in an integrated healthcare model. Other duties include:
- Assist individuals with mental health illness and/or substance abuse issues to improve their ability to perform tasks in their daily living and working environments.
- Complete intake, screening, and assessment process within appropriate time frames.
- Evaluate crisis situations and apply appropriate interventions.
- Assist in detection of ‘at risk’ patients and develop a plan to prevent further psychological or physical deterioration.
- Assist the primary care team in developing care management processes.
- Facilitate group counseling, group education, family conferences, and individual sessions.
- Meet regularly with the providers to coordinate healthcare plan and review/evaluate collaborative efforts.