First Care Clinic is looking for a Full-Time Clinic Nurse.
The Clinic Nurse is responsible for performing clinical and clerical functions within scope of practice and serves as a liaison between patients, providers, and other members of the support team.
1. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing is required.
2. Current Registered Nurse (RN) or Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) Licensure in the State of Kansas is required.
3. Prior clinic experience is preferred, but not required.
Primary duties include:
- Educating patients on preventative and chronic health care issues.
- Preparing patients for examination and assisting with procedures.
- Performing lab and diagnostic tests.
- Assisting with chronic care management calls.
First Care Clinic offers competitive wages and has an excellent benefits package. Salary is based upon experience.
To apply please go to https://www.firstcareclinic.com/careers/
First Care Clinic is an EOE.