Now Hiring: A Multi-Media Specialist Intern for the Fall Semester! Candidates must have experience with Adobe Premiere Pro and general communications and public relations knowledge. Apply today!
Sunflower is hiring a Multi-Media Specialist Intern in Hays, KS to assist the Communications department. This is a fantastic opportunity gain hands-on experience and further your career.
- Become familiar with storyboarding, planning, filming, and editing practices.
- Coordinate filming schedule, gather necessary equipment (safety and cameras, microphones, lighting, etc.), and communicate with department supervisors.
- Travel to Sunflower facilities to film footage of locations, work performed, and employee interviews.
- Assist the department in performing a variety of tasks, including the creation of informational content, social media posts, graphic design, and marketing materials.
- Paid internship, approximately 20 hours per week during the Fall 2023 semester.
- Junior or senior in pursuit of Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in communications, public relations, advertising, marketing, or a related field.
Sunflower Electric Power Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/vets.