Job Purpose: The Inventory Control Specialist is responsible for overall inventory accuracy within the facilities as well as material movement within the warehouse.
Essential Functions include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1. Inputs materials receiving data and does bin location updates and production information updates.
2. Performs accurate cycle counts and logs incoming parts.
3. Read and interpret production schedules. Work in conjunction with other departments to meet production deadlines.
4. Investigates quantity discrepancies oversees cycle counts, and updates quantities on hand.
5. Inspects tank heads and castings as needed.
6. Maintains warehouse rack organization, loads and unloads steel bar sock, pipe, and plates per safety instructions.
7. Performs kitting operations for special projects and maintains exception reports for parts. Generates report to show percentage complete for upcoming projects.
*Computer skills are a must; proficiency in Inventory Management/ERP systems preferred.
Applicants must be 18 years or older. High school diploma or equivalent preferred. Benefits include Competitive Wages, Paid Health/Dental Coverage, Retirement Plan, Uniforms and Paid Time Off. Pre-Employment Drug/Alcohol Testing is required. For questions, please feel free to contact Human Resources at (785)621-4075. To apply may fill out an application online at www.hess-services.com
, stop by our office located at 2670 E. 9th Street, Hays, KS 67601 or visit your local Workforce Center. EOE