Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Laboratory Department is looking for full-time Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technologist.
- 1 full-time position available
- Required Medical Technologist or Medical Lab Technologist Certification
- Monday through Friday
- Shared call on rotating weekends
- Some evenings and holidays
- Ensure infection control standards
- Skilled at listening and interacting with patients
- Ability to read and communicate effectively English
- Selection of test methodology appropriate for clinical use
- Ensure the tests and testing systems perform to acceptable levels of performance
- Adheres to the laboratory’s policies pertaining to QC, QA, and remedial action.
- Identify problems that adversely affect test performance.
- Maintains records that proficiency testing samples are tested in the same manner as patient samples.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus