Maintenance Team Member
This job is location in the Hays, Plainville, LaCrosse Area.
Midland Marketing COOP Inc. has been a fixture in the communities in west-central Kansas since 1915. With thirteen locations spanning five counties we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. We are currently looking for the right person to become our newest Maintenance Team Member.
This opportunity will help oversee the maintenance of 13 locations. The day-to-day tasks of this job could include but not limited to:
· Elevator Maintenance/ Upkeep.
· Fertilizer/Chemical Shed Repairs.
· General Repairs.
· Ag Equipment maintenance
· Maintenance experience.
· Attention to details.
· Willingness to learn and grow with the company.
· Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks at once.
· Ability to work alone as well as group settings.
· Ability to adapt and be flexible in a rapidly changing environment.
· Welding experience
This job can be physically strenuous at times. You will be expected to be able to work in tight and confined spaces, walk, climb, bend, kneel, lift, grip, grasp, push and pull various tools and equipment. The job may require the ability to ride a man lift and occasionally work at significant heights, will require balance and equilibrium. You will need the ability to frequently lift, push and pull up to 50 pounds and occasionally more. The job will require the ability to ascend/descend ladders.
You will be required to wear personal protective equipment including hardhats, gloves, safety glasses, safety shoes, respiratory protection, and ear protection as appropriate
This is a physical job that includes both indoor and outdoor work in all types of weather and temperature environments. This job may include working at heights and in confined spaces. It may be noisy and dusty at times.
We comply with all OSHA standards and regulations.
· Paid Vacation and Sick leave.
· Health, Dental, and Vision.
· Life Insurance.
· Long-Term Disability.
· Short-Term Disability.
· MASA ambulance insurance.
· Allstate: Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Insurance.
Salary is negotiable based on experience.