Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital's Housekeeping Department is looking for a Full-time Housekeeping Manager.
Plans, organizes, supervises, coordinates, and controls the activities of the Housekeeping Department.
- Full-Time position available
- As a working housekeeping manager
- Performs checklist on housekeeping staff daily tasks
- Develops, evaluates, and implements departmental policies and procedures, goals and objectives and standards of work.
- Prepares, evaluates, and controls the department's annual budget.
- Investigates new and improved cleaning equipment, methods and supplies and communicates information to employees.
- Schedule’s personnel to ensure proper coverage of the Hospital.
- High school diploma or general equivalency diploma (GED)
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Basic computer knowledge.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable)to Human Resources, 320 N 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to email@example.com or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus.