Nex-Tech is seeking a technically savvy, customer oriented individual to assist callers with telephone, internet, and cable television service issues as a Help Desk Representative. If you enjoy technology, a challenge and working with people, this may be the job for you!
Job duties include supporting customers via phone and e-mail with telephone, computer, internet, and cable television related troubleshooting and questions, and maintaining customer database. Resolving technical issues efficiently, following the issue from start to finish. Following up on customer issues, escalating as needed, and avidly working to deliver the highest level of customer service.
Desired Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Knowledge of PCs including software, hardware, maintenance, setup and networking fundamentals.
- Knowledge of video entertainment equipment including VOD, HDTV, IPTV, set-top boxes and other video software/hardware.
- Ability to provide customer assistance in a professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and courteous manner.
- Ability to meet department and Company standards for issue resolution, documentation, wait time, call handling goals, and other metrics.
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma, or equivalent.
- One year experience working with personal computers, various software programs, and the internet or equivalent training, and/or customer service experience.
- Consistent Training and Mentoring
- Great Work Environment
- Health Insurance Options, including Company HSA Contribution
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- Savings Plan Options, with Company Match
Interested applicants may submit an online application at www.nex-tech.com/careers
and send a current resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Nex-Tech is an equal opportunity provider and employer.