Want to make a difference in the community?
High Plains Mental Health Center currently has a full-time position opening for an ACT Recovery Specialist (Case Manager).
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90 day orientation period.
Pay Rate: $23.95 per hour
- Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm; Flexible
- No working Weekends or Holidays
- Excellent vacation (24 days of vacation/year)
- +7 paid holidays
- +5 paid Continuing Education days
- KPERS retirement plan & 403(b)
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental Insurance
- HPMHC offers great team dynamics and a friendly work environment
The Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) team provides non-traditional community based mental health treatment to promote the recovery and community integration. The overall goal of the team is to reduce use of ER’s, inpatient hospital stays, and other harmful behaviors.
- Assists in the development, implementation, and maintenance of each assigned client's treatment plan.
- Assist the client in managing symptoms
- Deliver assigned rehabilitative services designated in client’s individual service plan
- Practice assertive community outreach to engage clients to improve outcomes including: hospitalization reduction, increased housing stability, and improvement in overall consumer quality of life.
- Provide after-hours on-call crisis services in rotation with other ACT team members
- An essential function of the position calls for the ability to provide transportation to patients, as well as have the ability to be able to travel to deliver services, respond to emergencies, and travel to the assigned office as needed.
- All work related travel is completed by a Center provided vehicle.
- Have at least a Bachelor’s degree or be equivalently qualified by a combination of education and work experience in a human service field.
- Possess demonstrated interpersonal skills, ability to work with persons with serious mental illness.
- Must possess a valid Kansas driver’s license and a good driving record with no alcohol related incidents within the last five years.
- Must also be able to successfully pass an intensive background check.
Our patients are our number one concern, and we are here to exceed their expectations by providing excellent clinical care and premier service and positive impact on their lives. If you would like to join our team, we encourage you to contact us to learn more about our opening.
- Three professional references (must be supervisory)
- Letter of interest
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.
High Plains Mental Health Center is a Smoke-Free facility. This includes the use of all tobacco, vaping devices and e-cigarettes.
High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V