JOB TITLE: School Psychologist Assistant
SUPERVISOR: Kyle Carlin, Special Education Director
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: At will
HOURS: 40 Hours per Week. Position works 11 months. July 15-May 31.
WORK AREA: Special Education Cooperative – Rockwell Administration
1. High school diploma or equivalent, bachelor’s degree preferred
2. Computer proficiency
3. Excellent communication and organizations skills.
4. Maintain verbal and written confidentiality.
Essential Job Functions
- Assist the school psychologists in compiling, scoring, and reporting of testing data.
- Maintain all active and inactive student/psych files.
- Communicate effectively with teachers in assigned buildings.
- Helping organize community screenings
- Manage paperwork for school psychologists
- Manage purchase orders
- Responsible for testing materials in special education library and ordering needed protocols.
- React to change productively and handle other tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to district, state, and federal confidentiality policies.
- Comply with all district policies, rules, and regulations.
Special Physical Requirements
A. Ability to spend long hours working at a desk.
B. Must have manual dexterity required for consistent computer input.
Performance effectiveness evaluated in accordance with USD 489 Board of Education policy.
Kyle Carlin, Special Education Director