Rush County Medical Hospital is currently accepting applications for a LPN to fill the fulltime and PRN position. Duties of this position would be providing patient care to patients. Join our team who prides themselves in providing quality care to our patients.
· Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
· Licensed to practice nursing in Kansas.
· Previous experience is helpful but not necessary, new grads welcome.
- Collect and assess initial and on-going data about the health status of the patient, screen for function, pain, nutritional needs and signs of abuse
- Clarify and update patient's medicine list, document and communicate all required components of patient care.
- Provide patient education by explaining medications and giving instructions at a level the patient can understand, address patient questions and concerns, verify patient informed consent when indicated.
- Carry out provider orders while using sound judgment, initiating independent nurse treatments, clean wounds, and administer injections
- Provide and maintain communication between patient, patient family and physician, enter documentation in chart, monitor test results, and relay results to patient.
- Work with coworkers to provide a safe and healthy environment for patients and foster an environment of teamwork with hospital staff
Earn on Experience
Rush County Medical Hospital offers a complete benefit package including competitive wages, health, dental, and vision insurance; AFLAC supplemental benefits; pension and disability; Earned time off; and Extended illness leave.
- visit our website at Rushcountymemorialhospital.com and fill out an application
- email resume to email@example.com
- fax a resume to 785-222-2868
- or stop by the hospital and complete an application.
For further information, contact Human Resources at 785-222-2545.
Rush County Medical Hospital is an EEO Employer.