Medical Technician I
Quest Diagnostics - Hays, Kansas - 7 on 7 off, 8:30PM - 7AM, includes every other weekend (7 day shift starts on a Wednesday, ends on a Tuesday). 15% Shift Differential and 15% Weekend Differential
Are you intrigued by the science of the human body? Curious about state-of-the-art laboratory instrumentation? Looking to join a Fortune 500 company leading the world in providing diagnostic information services? Quest Diagnostics is now recruiting for technician/technologist positions ranging from entry level to experienced, with a wide range of benefits and training!
- Training provided
- Day 1 Medical/Dental/Vision for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- 15 PTO days first year
- Annual Bonus Opportunity
- 401K matching
- Tuition Reimbursement for undergraduate and graduate programs for FT employees who work 30+ hours
- Opportunities for career advancement
In our Laboratory Operations roles, we offer a variety of work, a diverse, dynamic work environment, and a robust total rewards package. We provide the tools & support to learn, grow and advance in a healthcare/lab operations career.
Required Education ·
Quest Diagnostics works with a variety of backgrounds: Bachelor’s in medical technology, CLS, chemical, physical, or biological sciences. Additionally, an Associate degree in a laboratory science.
- Entry level
- Pay based on experience
- Experience with clinical automation- training available
- Microscope experience: complete blood counts, urinalysis, body fluids- training available
- History of success in working independently but also with a team