Trego County Lemke Memorial Hospital - Long Term Care is looking for full-time RESTORATIVE AIDE.
- 8 hour shifts 7am – 3pm
- Rotating weekends
Provides restorative care as well as direct and indirect resident care activities under the direction of an RN or LPN/LVN. Assists residents with activities of daily living and provides for personal care and comfort. Assists in the maintenance of a safe and clean environment for an assigned group of residents.
- Provides active and passive range of motion following directions from Physical Therapy indicated on the Restorative evaluation forms.
- Provides strengthening exercises – active and passive – as directed on the Restorative Evaluation Forms.
- Provides general nursing care such as positioning residents, lifting and turning residents, applying/utilizing special equipment, assisting in use of bedpan or commode, and ambulating the residents
- Performs all aspects of resident care in an environment that optimizes resident safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Treats residents and their families with respect and dignity.
- Participates in socialization activities.
- Current State of Kansas Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
- CPR certification
- Successful completion of a Restorative Nursing Care course.
INSTRUCTIONS ON HOW TO APPLY:
Our application must be completed to be considered for this position. Please send application, resume, education, licensure/certifications (if applicable) to Human Resources, 320 N. 13th St., WaKeeney, KS 67672. They may also be dropped off at the hospital business office, emailed to [email protected]
or faxed to (785) 743-6317. To request an application by mail or email, please email or call (785) 743-2182. Applications also available on our website: www.tclmh.org
Salary commensurate with education and experience. We offer a negotiable nationally competitive salary and excellent benefits.
We are a progressive CAH hospital with in-patient, swing bed, out-patient, home health, assisted living, long-term care, and clinic services.
Candidates must be energetic, possess strong leadership skills, willing to work as a team, have a positive attitude, friendly and compassionate toward patients.
For hospital information: www.tclmh.org
For community information: www.tregocountyks.com
TCLMH is an Equal Opportunity Provider/Employer (EOE) and a tobacco free campus