High Plains Mental Health Center currently has a full-time position opening for the Homeward Bound Lead Social Worker. The work location can be flexible, within any of our Branch Office locations; Hays, Colby, Goodland, Norton, Phillipsburg, or Osborne. Please call the Human Resources Department, if you have any questions regarding the work location.
New employees will receive a $325 sign-on bonus following successful completion of their 90-day orientation period.
Salary: $23.45 per hour
Extensive Benefits Package!
- Excellent Paid Time Off (24 days per year),
- Extended illness time (6 days a year)
- +7 Paid Holidays
- KPERS Plan (Kansas Public Retirement System)
- 403 B w/ match after 1 year of employment
- State Employee Health Plan Insurance (BCBS)
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Aflac Supplement Policy Options
- Friendly Work Environment and a Great Team!
- Must have a Bachelors in Social Work (LBSW), or a license to practice social work in the State of Kansas.
- Prefer at lease 1 year of foster care experience in licensing and providing support to foster parents.
- A working knowledge of the child welfare system.
- Valid Kansas Driver's License with good driving record
- Must be able to successfully pass intensive background checks. (KBI, DCF Child Abuse Check, Adult Abuse Registry, & Motor Vehicle screen)
- Provide leadership for the Homeward Bound program which serves eligible youth with emotional/behavioral disturbance through the provision of Short Term Respite and related services delivered in a network of licensed resource homes.
- Provide resource homes with ongoing support, education, and training to ensure competency in compliance with agency and state policies.
- Assist homes with license renewals, tracking CEU’s, and ensuring completion of all required trainings.
- Coordinate with treatment teams to assess youth/family strengths and needs and facilitate selection of the most appropriate matches for the child and resource home
- Maintain small caseload of youth/families and delivers full array of psychosocial rehabilitation services as per individualized treatment plan
- Assist in the provision of on-call supports to resource homes while a youth is placed in their home.
- Training will be provided - High Plains strives to help their employees succeed!
- Letter of interest
- 3 professional references
- College Transcripts
- KS BSRB Licensure
We encourage you to "Apply Now"!
High Plains Mental Health Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.