We are currently seeking an experienced, reliable, and highly-skilled Journeyman Electrician to join our growing team of trade professionals. In this role, you will demonstrate your expert knowledge of electrical systems and your outstanding problem-solving skills as you perform all necessary installations, maintenance, and repairs. To succeed in this position, you will be reliable, hardworking, and a team player with a desire to continually learn and improve your skillset.
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
· Install, maintain, modify and repair all electrical distribution systems and associated electrical equipment
· Remain in compliance with current National Electric Code
· Inspect and test components of electrical systems, including transformers, transfer switches and switch gears
· Interact with customers in a professional and courteous manner
· Conduct all work to the very best of your ability, as if it were your own home/business
· Able to read and follow specifications on blueprints/diagrams/technical drawings for installations
· Utilize all safety equipment and follow all safety regulations and guidelines
· Working knowledge of occupational hazards and safety precautions of the trade.
· Maintain a neat and organized work environment
· See that all tools and equipment are functioning properly at the beginning of each shift
· Possesses a work ethic that is strongly oriented toward both efficiency and customer service.
· Meet all job standards in a time sensitive manner as determined by Supervisor.
· Ability to work unsupervised or within a team. Demonstrate ability to meet quality and quantity standards and on time requirements.
· Must be able to travel out of town to job sites and projects
Preferred Job Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be block licensed with the state of Kansas
- Valid state of Kansas driver’s license required
- Solid working knowledge of commercial, industrial and residential electrical systems
- Capable of lifting and carrying a minimum of 50 pounds without assistance
· Ability to obtain a CDL
· Must pass drug testing
· Associates degree in Electrical technology or 1-2 years of related experience
· Legal right to work in the United States
· Must have dependable transportation to and from work
· Reliable and punctual with a positive attitude
· Good communication skills, able to keep accurate records
· Be able to work 40-hour workweek, and overtime as necessary (occasional weekends)
· Be able to work in all weather, temperatures, and conditions under which the job must be performed
· Not interested in 3rd party recruiting firms
Pay: $15.00-$20.00 Hourly (negotiable depending upon experience)
· Health and Life Insurance
· Paid vacation, sick and holiday time
· Performance bonuses
· All tools, work shirts, and company truck provided
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or genetic information.