Rush County Memorial Hospital is seeking a Director of Nursing. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management of all nursing staff in the acute care unit, intermediate swing bed unit and health clinic. The Director of Nursing works closely with medical providers to ensure quality patient care services are provided in a cost effective manner and in compliance with all federal, state and local regulations.
· Coordination of staffing
· Policy development and implementation
· Evaluation of nursing operations
· Hospital management team duties, including budget and operational objectives
· Registered Nurse, licensed to practice in Kansas
· BSN preferred
· Minimum of 10 years related nursing experience
· Minimum of 3 years managerial experience in a community hospital or related area
· Apply online: www.rushcountymemorialhospital.com/jobs
Rush County Memorial offers a complete benefit package, including: competitive wages; health, dental and vision insurance; AFLAC; pension and disability; earned time off and extended illness leave.
Rush County Memorial Hospital is an EEO Employer.