Qualifications: Must have a secondary school diploma or equivalency. Must have completed two years of study at an institution of higher education or obtained an associate’s (or higher) degree, or pass a formal state or local academic assessment. Bilingual preferred, but not required.
Hours: 12 Month Position, 30 Hours per week, Monday through Friday, primarily on days when school is in session.
Starting salary: $14.42 - 16.27 per hour based on experience/skills
Full District Paid Single Medical and Dental Coverage
· Free Annual Eye Exams included with Medical Coverage
· Ancillary and Voluntary offerings include Vision Materials Coverage
· District Paid Basic Life Insurance ($10k), Voluntary Life
· Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Identify Theft Insurance
· Flexible Spending for Medical Expenses and Dependent Day Care
· Monthly District Contribution to Health Saving Account as applicable
· 403b Retirement Plan with 2% District Matching
· KPERS - State of Kansas Retirement Program
· Tuition Assistance partnership with FHSU
· Paid Holidays and Paid Time Off