Maintains standard of cleanliness for assigned areas and following prescribed procedures and work schedules. Cares for hard surface floors, cleaning of windows and emptying of trash.
- Pre-treats carpet for spots
- Posts proper safety precaution signage; scrubs floor with equipment; ensures floor is clean and clear of debris.
- Pre-treats upholstery for spots; chooses proper chemical cleansers for specific upholstery treatment.
- Inventories and completes requisition for supplies; forwards requisition to management; and restocks inventory.
- Valid Kansas drivers license with an acceptable driving record and must be insurable through the medical center's insurance carrier if assigned duties are required.
- High school graduate or equivalence
- Prior floor maintenance experience
HaysMed is an Equal Opportunity Employer.