North Central Kansas Technical College is seeking an Associate Dean of Instruction for the Hays Campus. General responsibilities include work directly with the Dean of Instruction in developing instructional material, coordinating educational content, assisting faculty, and supervising faculty on the Hays campus.
- Benefits including medical, vision, dental, health, and dependent care savings account
- KPERS retirement plan & KPERS 457 plan
- Corporate rate Wellness Center membership
- Excellent vacation, sick, and holiday leave plan
- Yearly clothing allowance
Required qualifications include:
- Experience in teaching, preferably higher education
- Experience with educational technology
- Supervisory skills
- Positive leadership skills
- Good oral/verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's Degree required, Master's Degree preferred .
Applicants shall include a cover letter, resume, unofficial transcripts, and contact information for three professional references. Applicants must apply online. Questions should be directed to Lois Hanel, Search Liaison, at lHanel@ncktc.edu
or call 785-738-9060. Position open until filled. www.ncktc.edu
NCKTC is an EOE/AAE