First Care Clinic is looking for a Full-Time or PRN Dental Hygienist.
*Offering a $3,000 sign-on bonus for Full-Time.
The Dental Hygienist is responsible for providing dental services to patients in the clinic & to students in dental outreach.
1. Graduate from a Dental Hygiene Program is required.
2. Current Dental Hygiene License in the State of Kansas is required.
3. Extended Care Permit I is required (once the number of required treatment hours is reached).
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform dental prophylaxis and scaling and root planing on dental patients.
- Place dental sealants as prescribed by the dentist.
- Perform periodontal charting as needed.
- Demonstrate and/or provide oral hygiene instructions to patients.
- Take digital radiographs as prescribed by the dentist.
- Apply fluoride treatments as prescribed by the dentist.
- Make entries into the patient’s chart of all treatment performed and conditions noted.
- Maintain instruments for peak performance and in compliance with OSHA standards.
- Organize, fill, and maintain appointment schedule.
- Perform screenings, fluoride, sealants, and prophylaxis in accordance with the Dental Outreach Program.
First Care Clinic offers competitive wages and has an excellent benefits package including:
- BCBS Health Insurance
- Delta Dental - Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off and Extended Illness Leave
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Gym Discount and much more!
Salary Range: $60,000/$70,000 - depending on experience
First Care Clinic is an EOE.