Full Time Bus Drivers needed for USD 489
• Full District Paid Single Medical and Dental Coverage
• Free Annual Eye Exams with Medical Coverage
• Ancillary and Voluntary offerings include Vision Materials Coverage
• District Paid Basic Life Insurance, Voluntary Life
• Short Term Disability, Accident, Critical Illness, Identify Theft Insurance
• Flexible Spending options for Medical Expenses and Dependent Day Care
• District contribution to Health Saving Account
• District contribution to 403b retirement plan in addition to KPERS - State of Kansas Retirement
• Paid Time Off
• Seasonal Breaks, Weekends, Holidays Off
$14.79/hr average 6 hrs/day on days that school is in session.
Weekends, holidays and school breaks off
Availability throughout the day a must
USD #489 is now accepting applications for full time bus drivers. Must be 21 years of age with a high school diploma or equivalency. Must have or be willing to obtain a CDL license. Candidate must pass background check and pre-employment physical before first day of employment. Paid training.
Apply online at:
For more information contact:
Unified School District No. 489 Transportation
508 Main St.
Hays, Kansas 67601