First Care Clinic is seeking applications for a Dental Assistant.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Dental Assisting experience is preferred.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Dentist with patient care.
- Assist the Dental Hygienists with dental outreach in school settings.
- Process and sterilize instruments between patients.
- Clean up the treatment room and set up for the next patient.
- Keep all supplies stocked in rooms and sterilization area.
First Care Clinic offers a very competitive hourly wage and there is potential for bonuses. First Care Clinic also offers an excellent benefits package including:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield Health/Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Extended Illness Leave
- 401k Retirement Plan with Employer Match of 5.5%
- Aflac Supplemental Insurance
- BCBS Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Discount Gym Memberships
- Employee Assistance Program
If interested, please apply at https://www.firstcareclinic.com/careers/
FCC is an EOE.