Are you looking for a job as a nurse that supports a healthy lifestyle, and makes a real difference for patients that seek alternative health solutions? If so, you should consider a nursing position at the Riordan Clinic!
As a Registered Nurse for the Riordan Clinic, you will have the opportunity to work outside of a traditional hospital and clinic setting. The Riordan Clinic offers a functional medicine care setting focused on preventative health care, whole-person care, and health challenge root cause analyses. Our approach is supporting patients to optimize and restore their health with alternative and natural treatments along with nutritional and detoxification therapies. Our nursing staff contributes directly to the overall experience of our patients and therefore impacts our patients’ responses to treatments throughout their healing journey.
Location: Hays, Kansas
- Supports the provider with regards to the implementation of orders, and obtaining answers to co-learner’s questions
- Assists with management of patients with multiple chronic health conditions and acute episodes of care, while promoting and supporting preventative care and wellness
- Explains treatment procedures to patients and provides patient and family education
- Completes accurate and timely charting/documentation in electronic health record system
- Administers a wide range of therapies for patients including IV Vitamin C, Mistletoe, UBI, Chelation, Thermography, and Ozone Insufflation
- Performs phlebotomy
- Assists with the coordination of care across the healthcare continuum
- Assists with medication management
- Assumes responsibility for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from a four-year college or university is preferred.
- Registered Nurse with a current license from the state of Kansas
- One to six months of experience in phlebotomy and starting IVs required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification required
- Experience with electronic health records
- Knowledge of medical terminology and laboratory results
- Knowledge of nutritional supplements, preferred
- Knowledge of OSHA PPE guidelines
- Holistic and integrative experience and/or personal passion in this area of medicine and self-care
Location, Hours, Details:
- Riordan Clinic is located in Hays, Kansas
- Wage varies with experience
- Open Monday through Thursday 7-5
- 34-36 hours a week on average
- Includes Employee Benefits
- Employee discounts on products and services
- Job Type: Full-time Status (Near Full Time Hours)
Riordan Clinic is a non-smoking facility EOE
- Do you have an RN license from the state of Kansas?
- Have you had at least six months experience with phlebotomy and starting IVs?
- Do you have your BLS certification?
- Do you have an interest in functional medicine or health and wellness?
- What are your salary requirements?