Rush County Memorial Hospital is seeking a Quality Improvement/Infection Prevention/Risk Management RN. The successful candidate will provide leadership and management while monitoring and improving the quality and appropriateness of patient care while minimizing risk and potential loss, hospital-wide.
· RN, licensed to practice in KS
· Minimum 2 years professional nursing experience
· Demonstrated leadership and management experience
· Plan, organize and direct quality, risk management and infections operations and activities
· Provide information to hospital committees/departments to formulate changes in policies, procedures and/or processes to reduce the spread of infection
· Develop and coordinate infection prevention and control throughout the facility by formulating, establishing and evaluating policies and procedures. Perform annual assessments and establish actions plans.
· Evaluate programs and effect needed changes to improve quality programs and assure compliance with requirements, hospital standards, policies and procedures.
· Assure coordination, standardization and continuity of quality improvement programs.
· Monitor, supervise and evaluate quality performance.
· Identify new opportunities to improve service and reduce costs.
· Maintain established hospital policies/procedures, mission statement and goals while ensuring all staff participate toward goal achievement.
Rush County Memorial offers a complete benefit package, including: competitive wages; health, dental and vision insurance; AFLAC; pension and disability; earned time off and extended illness leave.
Rush County Memorial Hospital is an EEO Employer.
Rush County Memorial Hospital is a progressive and growing Critical Access Hospital in La Crosse, Kansas serving Rush County and the surrounding area. We have a 16-bed acute care unit, 20-bed long term care unit and Rural Health Clinic. Services provided include: ER, Acute Care, Swing/Skill/Intermediate Swing Bed, Radiology, Laboratory and various outpatient services.
Job Type: Full-time